The Nevada California Diabetes Association holds various programs in the Las Vegas, Reno-Tahoe, and San Jose areas through the year.
The programs, locations and age ranges are as followed(in no order)
- Camp Vegas – Greater Las Vegas, Nv area(Ages 7-17)
- Family Camp – Stateline, Nv (All ages)
- San Jose 5-Day – San Jose, CA (Ages7-17)
- Camp Buck – Stateline, Nv (Ages 7-17)
- Teen Camp – Stateline, NV (12-17)
Family Camp, Camp Buck and Teen Camp are all held on the beautiful beaches of Lake Tahoe. With private beach access campers get a true glimpse of a summer camp meant for them.
All camp programs vary in price with scholarships available for all. For more details please contact the Camp Director, Nate Gibson by phone or email : Nate@diabetesnv.org 1-800-379-3839