Until there is a cure for diabetes this is what we are doing to make a difference
- Camp Programs: to Register Click Here
- Day Camps
- Family Camps
- Teen Camps
- Resident Camps
- Counselor In Training (CIT) Teen Leadership Programming for teens 15-17. Learn More Click Here
- Support Groups- monthly local meetings with featured diabetes related topics. Click Here for more information
- Reno Family Support Group- 2nd Wednesday of the Month 6:30 pm ^^^Link for more information
- Las Vegas- DCAF Family Support Group- 1st Tuesday of the Month 7 pm ^^^ Link for more information
- Reno Adult Support Group- 2nd Tuesday of the Month ^^^ Link for more information
- ADEMS-Las Vegas Adult Support Group meets every 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 5 pm Click Here for more information.
- Las Vegas Teen Injection Connection- meeting vary- see event calendar for updated list of events Click Here and Flyer Click Here
- -Northern Teen Injection Connection- meeting vary- see- event calendar for updated list of events Click Here and Flyer Click Here
- Emergency insulin and diabetes supplies program. Call 800-379-3839 for more information and assistance. If you are currently experiencing a true medical emergency please call 911 and go to your nearest emergency care facility.
- We participate in: community events, free diabetes screenings, workshops and information programs.
- Free diabetes material Click Here for more information.
- The Stanford University Chronic Disease Self-Management Program and Small Changes Big Rewards Wellness Program.
- Support and assistance to other community agencies and organizations
- Information on community, state, national and global resources including doctors, hospitals and other providers of diabetes services
- Internet on-line information and search services. Click Here for more information.
- Advocacy for issues pertaining to diabetes.
The Nevada Diabetes Association seeks to educate, assist, inform, advocate, promote community awareness, and find local resources and information to help people with diabetes. Our services and programs are made possible through the generosity of individuals like you.
Until we find a cure, please join us in making a difference in the lives of children, adults and families dealing with diabetes.
If you have questions or need additional information about diabetes, please email us at email@example.com or call (800) 379-3839